Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Reporters Acknowledgement Form. This is a Florida form and can be use in Orange Local County.
Tags: Reporters Acknowledgement, Florida Local County, Orange
II. REPORTER’S ACKNOWLEDGMENT
1. The foregoing designation was served on _________________, _____ and
received on ________________, _____.
2. Satisfactory arrangements have Q have not Q been made for payment of the
transcript cost. Appellant has been Q has not been Q determined indigent for
purposes of appeal. If appellant has been found indigent, attached please find
Indigency Order signed by judge. These financial arrangements were completed
3. Number of trial or hearing days _____.
4. Estimated number of transcript pages _____.
5. Q The transcript will be available within 30 days of service of the foregoing
designation and will be filed on or before the _____ day of ______________,
Q For the following reason(s) the court reporter requests an extension of time
of _____ days for preparation of the transcript that will be filed on or before
the _____ day of _______________, _____.
Reason for extension: _________________________________________
6. Completion and filing of this acknowledgment by the court reporter constitutes
submission to the jurisdiction of the court for all purposes in connection with these
7. The undersigned court reporter certifies that the foregoing is true and correct and
that a copy has been furnished by mail Q hand delivery Q this _____ day of
_______________, _____, to each of the parties or their counsel.
Official Court Reporter
2000 (C) American LegalNet, Inc.