Affidavit Of Applicant For Wholesaler Permit
Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Affidavit Of Applicant For Wholesaler Permit Form. This is a Louisiana form and can be use in Office Of Alcohol And Tobacco Control Statewide.
Tags: Affidavit Of Applicant For Wholesaler Permit, Louisiana Statewide, Office Of Alcohol And Tobacco Control
Affidavit of Applicant for Wholesaler Permit
Before me, the undersigned Notary Public, personally came and appeared the
undersigned person, who, after being duly sworn did depose and state that:
1. I have read and understood each of the questions contained in this application;
2. The answers given to each question contained in this application are true and correct to
the best of my knowledge and belief;
3. I meet the qualifications and conditions set out in Louisiana Revised Statutes 26:80 and
4. I have no interest whatsoever in any establishment holding a retail beer or liquor permit;
5. I understand that any misstatement or suppression of fact in this application or any
accompanying documents is grounds for denial of this application for a wholesale permit.
Signature of Applicant
Social Security Number
Subscribed before me, the undersigned Notary Public, on this
the city of
, parish of
, State of Louisiana.
American LegalNet, Inc.