Affidavit (Regarding Agreement-Divorce)
Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Affidavit (Regarding Agreement-Divorce) Form. This is a Massachusetts form and can be use in Plymouth County.
Tags: Affidavit (Regarding Agreement-Divorce), Massachusetts County, Plymouth
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
PROBATE AND FAMILY COURT DIVISION
of my own personal knowledge, on oath depose and state as follows:
1. I am a Petitioner in a Divorce action entitled:
2. I am currently a resident of
and have been a
3. I have conferred with my attorney,
matters of the divorce and the procedures necessary to obtain a Divorce.
4. I have reviewed all of the documents in this matter, including a Marital Agreement that has been prepared and
5. I have read the Marital Agreement and it has been fully explained to me by my attorney. I am satisfied with the
advice of my counsel.
6. I fully understand and agree with all of the terms contained in the Marital Agreement.
7. I have signed the Marital Agreement as my own free act and deed, and my signature has been notarized by a
Notary Public in the State/Commonwealth of
8. I feel I have made a complete financial disclosure to my
, and I feel that
has made a complete financial disclosure of
financial affairs to me.
9. I understand this Agreement will be offered to the Probate Court and, if acceptable, the Agreement will be a
final resolution of all property rights by and between my
and myself and all issues
concerning property division and alimony will be resolved by this Agreement.
10. I signed the Agreement freely and voluntarily.
Then personally appeared the above-named
the foregoing to be his/her free act and deed.
My Commission Expires:
pcpfc - c.g.f.