Beer Sold To Michigan Wholesalers
Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Beer Sold To Michigan Wholesalers Form. This is a Michigan form and can be use in Liquor Control Commission Statewide.
Tags: Beer Sold To Michigan Wholesalers, LC 886, Michigan Statewide, Liquor Control Commission
Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
MICHIGAN LIQUOR CONTROL COMMISSION (MLCC)
7150 Harris Drive, P.O. Box 30005 - Lansing, Michigan 48909-7505
BEER SOLD TO MICHIGAN WHOLESALERS
SOLD BY (Brewery Name)
SOLD TO (Wholesaler Name & Complete Address)
Month – Year
1. Submit this form, or an approved computer printout, with the Michigan Beer Tax Report (LC 803) to the above address.
2. Complete the heading information. A separate form must be completed for each wholesaler.
3. Enter the pack size in the spaces provided at the top of each column. Example: 24/12 oz is a 24 pack of 12 oz. beer.
4. The total of all sales to Michigan Wholesalers must balance with the total on the Michigan Beer Tax Report (LC 803).
5. COMPUTER REPORTS – A computer report that shows the SAME information requested above may be submitted in lieu of
this report. Verify the format with the Financial Management Division prior to use.
Cases – enter additional sizes & quantities
Note: Computer reports which show this information in the same sequence may be submitted in lieu of this report. Contact (517) 322-6380 for more
information. I DECLARE THAT THIS REPORT IS CORRECT (attach a copy to the Michigan Beer Tax Report and mail to the above address.)
Signature of Authorized Official ___________________________________ Title _____________________________ Date _______________
LC-3886 (Rev. 07/11)
AUTHORITY: MCL 436.1409; R 436.1621
PENALTY: Fine &/or License Revocation
LARA is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids, services and other reasonable accommodations are available upon request to
individuals with disabilities.
American LegalNet, Inc.