Order For Blood Or Tissue Typing Or DNA Profile (Safe Delivery Of Newborn Act)
Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Order For Blood Or Tissue Typing Or DNA Profile (Safe Delivery Of Newborn Act) Form. This is a Michigan form and can be use in Safe Delivery Of Newborn Statewide.
Tags: Order For Blood Or Tissue Typing Or DNA Profile (Safe Delivery Of Newborn Act), CCFD 04, Michigan Statewide, Safe Delivery Of Newborn
JIS CODE: OTT
STATE OF MICHIGAN
JUDICIAL CIRCUIT - FAMILY DIVISION
ORDER FOR BLOOD OR TISSUE TYPING
OR DNA PROFILE
(SAFE DELIVERY OF NEWBORN ACT)
In the matter of
, a surrendered newborn child
Full name of child
1. Date of hearing:
2. Alleged parent(s),
Name(s) of petitioner(s)
filed a petition for custody of the surrendered newborn child. Testing to determine whether the individual(s) is/are the biological
parent(s) is required before the hearing on the petition.
THE COURT FINDS:
3. The newborn child was surrendered to an emergency service provider and a petition for custody of the child was filed within 28
days after the surrender.
4. The petitioner claims to be the biological
father of the surrendered newborn child.
5. The petitioner is indigent and unable to pay for the cost of testing.
IT IS ORDERED:
6. The petitioner(s),
Name(s) of petitioner(s)
and the surrendered newborn child shall have a blood or tissue typing or DNA profile conducted to determine whether he/she
is likely to be or is not the biological parent of the child.
7. The petitioner(s) and the child shall appear at the location designated and on the date and time set as notified by the child-placing
Name(s) of agency(ies)
8. Payment for the tests must be made as follows:
Payment for the tests was waived because of indigency.
9. In accordance with MCL 722.716, the blood or tissue typing or DNA-identification profiling shall be conducted by a person
accredited for paternity or maternity determination by a nationally recognized scientific organization, including, but not limited
to, the American Association of Blood Banks, and a report of the results shall be submitted to the child-placing agency.
10. The result of blood or tissue typing or DNA-identification profiling and the summary report shall be filed with the court and served
by the child-placing agency on the individuals.
11. At the time of serving the results and summary upon the alleged parent(s), the child-placing agency shall also serve written
notice that objection to the DNA-identification profiling or the summary report is waived unless specific objections are made
in writing within 14 calendar days after service of the notice and delivered to the court at the address specified in the notice.
12. Refusal or failure to submit to the typing or DNA-identification profiling may result in a dismissal of the custody action in addition
to other remedies available to the court.
Do not write below this line - For court use only
MCL 712.11, MCL 712.12, MCL 722.716
CCFD 04 (9/07)
ORDER FOR BLOOD OR TISSUE TYPING OR DNA PROFILE (SAFE DELIVERY OF NEWBORN ACT)
American LegalNet, Inc.