Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Certification Form. This is a Pennsylvania form and can be use in Lehigh Local County.
Tags: Certification, Pennsylvania Local County, Lehigh
I certify that:
(1) This praecipe is based upon a judgment entered by confession, and
(Select ONE of the following paragraphs which is applicable)
(2) Notice pursuant to Rule 2973.2 has been served at least thirty days prior to the
filing of this praecipe as evidenced by a return of service filed of record.
(3) Notice pursuant to Rule 2973.3 will be served with the writ of possession.
(4) Notice was served in connection with a prior execution on this judgment and,
pursuant to Rule 2973.4(b), no further notice is required.
(5) Notice is not required under Rule 2973.1(c) because a petition to open or strike
the judgment was previously filed.
Attorney for Plaintiff
If real property, supply six (6) copies of description including improvements and
an original and copy of affidavit of ownership. (Pa.R.C.P. No. 3129)
If lengthy personalty list, supply four (4) copies of list.
To index writ, file separate praecipe with writ.
American LegalNet, Inc.