Motion For Redemption
Download Free Print-Only PDF OR Purchase Interactive PDF Version of this Form
Motion For Redemption Form. This is a West Virginia form and can be use in Bankruptcy Court Federal.
Tags: Motion For Redemption, F-11, West Virginia Federal, Bankruptcy Court
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF WEST VIRGINIA
MOTION FOR REDEMPTION
This day come the Debtor(s), by their attorney, and represent to the Court as follows:
1. This motion is brought pursuant to 11 U.S.C. § 722 and Bankruptcy Rule 6008, to
2. The Trustee, by notice dated ______________________ has abandoned the collateral
which is the subject of this motion;
3. The name and address of the secured party and the description, balance owed, and
value of the subject collateral are as follows:
CREDITOR NAME AND ADDRESS:
VALUE OF COLLATERAL:
4. Prior to filing of the petition in bankruptcy, the collateral, which is tangible personal
property, was intended primarily for personal, family, or household use.
5. The Creditor may inspect the above-described property after arrangement with counsel
for the debtor.
Wherefore, the Debtor(s) respectfully move the Court for an order requiring the Creditor
to release its security interest in the collateral upon payment of the value as set forth herein.
(Signature of Debtor's Attorney)
American LegalNet, Inc.